Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life

This is alittle picture to music I did

Some of the images are from my family life

I wrote this song and recorded myself

when I had cancer I did this for my friends and family

just in case

The words to this song were a one take straight through

I had no words except what came from my mouth at the moment

one study flow only later I did some over dubbing

This was meant more for my kids than anyone

Now is a different time

Perhaps the hour of change has arrived

now thru images and music the words take on

even more meaning

I put this together the nite before

The Election

Hope

There is still time

Change

its reachable

We all must try and strive as a people

All meaning everyone no one left behind

Now

Is when it has to happen

Love

Its not just a word

GOD

is LOVE

2 comments:

THE DAILY GRIPE said...

JiggaJoe!!! I started a new blog a while back and ditched my old one. You posted a comment on my old blog site that I use to display backgrounds I create. I'm excited you posted there because I used to follow your blog and couldn't remember the address and I wasn't able to follow it anymore anymore. Now I have the address!! Yay!! Come over and join my new blog! I added your address so I could follow your blog too! That was an awesome song/video you created!!! Love it!!

SomethingJoe said...

Thanks it's nice to have a fan
I have a big fan but I use
it in the window to let in air.
Breath with me
out goe's the bad air
In come's the good
Peace and LOve....JiggaJoe